Thursday, March 15, 2007

Computer Issues

Maybe it's because I haven't had my HMB (or my homekeeping Journal Notebook) together lately or maybe it's because I have moved the computer into the livingroom where I see it all the time, but I've been on this thing WAY too much lately!! All it takes is a simple check of my email and then all of a sudden 3 hours has passed. UGH! It's like a book that never ends and for those of us that have difficulties with self-discipline, we need something dramatic to keep us on track. I have off and on times. Right now (and since Jan) it's been a bit of an "off" time in my life. Bear with me here on this blog until I get myself together. And, I promise it will happen. :-D Thanks for checking in even when life is crazy around here.

1 comment:

Christ in the Chaos said...

Hi Mercy,
Thanks for checking up on me. We are all feeling much better around here. I was hit pretty hard with pregnancy sickness for a few days after I finally started feeling better from our virus and I have had a very sick baby in need of constant attention. I hope to write a little tonight as I am having a non sick day today. Praise God for the good and the bad!

Love in Christ,
Kimm