Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's Tuesday...And it's already MARCH!!!

I know, I'm a bit confused I guess. Life just seems to be flying by. I say this a lot, but I am really serious about this. I am just amazed that SPRING is here!!! I've been WAY too neglectful on my duties lately (which is why I didn't post yesterday). I was busy not doing much. (baby was sick, however it really is a poor excuse for not accomplishing anything!) TODAY, excitingly, I woke with a huge drive to get this place Spick & Span! In fact I was up before 5 doing the pile of dishes that didn't get done yesterday & cleaning the toilet, which was long over due. I know most women out there are MUCH better house keepers than I. Although I love to have my home nice and clean & cozy, most of the time I'm just struggling through my chores. Let me put it this way. We are SERIOUS messies. We all take things out & don't put them away. One after another we do this, then I turn around & I have a house full of clutter. Usually during the weekday's I TRY to stay on top of the issue. I may leave some crackers open in the kitchen or crumbs on the counter, but it doesn't take me long to realize that I need to put away the crackers & wipe up those crumbs. The weekend can be different for me sometimes. My husband is a Command Man (http://www.nogreaterjoy.org/index.php?id=86&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=198) Well, mostly. Anyway, when he's around I'm doing what he'd like me to do. He can keep me busy sometimes & other times I just don't know what to do with myself. :-D Anyway, I'm learning in life to be a better woman - Daily. Sometimes I fail (like yesterday) and sometimes I don't (hopefully like today seems to be turning out). But, even when I am failing myself, my family and most hurtful, God. I am learning He still loves me and so does my family. (surprisingly!) Now, to work on that other part. I'm not one that says you need to L u v Yourself first, but I do think that there is a healthy forgiveness toward yourself for not being P E R F E C T all the time. I do know Someone who is though. :-D

If you're messy at all like me, there is an EXCELLENT post on Large family Logistics site. Check it out: http://largefamilylogistics.lifewithchrist.org/permalink/30841

Hope YOUR day is beautiful today!

No comments: