Saturday, April 07, 2007

And life just keeps on moving...

Got back late Friday night. Had a really good time. God had blessed us with out of the ordinary expenses and just in time to go shop. :-) I'm usually not much of a shopper, but give me some spending money & a mom who does like to shop...and...well, I'm buying things! We went to some outlet malls, which was neat. Little girl has PLENTY of clothes now, we'll just put it that way. This girl has been dressing sharp since she was an infant, but not because of me. I shop at Walmart. My sister in law is a shopper, a friend with a daughter the same age as mine, she shops too. Plus two sets of grandparents, and well, she's all decked out!

I could cry thinking about how blessed we are, really. I am thankful for all that God has done for us. :-) Ok, that crying part just might be hormones, but I really do appreciate how God has taken care of us. I know not everyone is able to have nice new beautiful clothes for their children. I've been there before.

While we're on the subject, I am so thankful for that extra money that came, because the book wasn't done in time to have it shipped regularly, so we had to spend $70 (yes, you read right) to get the book to us in time for Grandpa's birthday. Thank God for His provision!!

ANYWAY, we've been busy today and tomorrow is going to be a great day celebrating Jesus!

Hope your weekend has been blessed too!!

No comments: