Friday, May 04, 2007

I am alive.

Been visiting my mom in the hospital, catching up on homeschool, taming my laundry beast.



And, I had an issue with a mouse. Eeek!

No, not that type of mouse. :o)



My husband jokingly in the beginning of the week took my computer mouse. I kind of got huffy & he through it back to me. He was implying that I've been on the computer too much. Well, as usual he's right. Since I've been blogging, I tend to just get on "real quick" to check my messages, but then it leads to another thing and you all know how that goes. So, then Wednesday as he was driving away, I ran out & threw the mouse in his truck. We laughed and he keep it all day and well, we were busy Wednesday night so I didn't get it back then, so he kept it all day yesterday too. It has truly been very refreshing. And, I think I did get some things done while I was "on vacation". Not as much as I was hoping, but I have been away with my mom & that type of thing can zap your energy real quick. I'm thinking of taking a day or so each week completely off the computer...we'll see.



Anyway, I just thought I'd check in to say -


I am still alive!

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

That's too funny!!! Maybe I should send the mouse to work with my hubby. But wait, he's afraid of mice. I think I will have to use that as an excuse. ;-)