Monday, May 07, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Yeah! I'm am going to participate this week with everyone. I'm hoping to be able to do this each week, but well, we'll see. And for me I can't put days to my meals I always ask my hubby first what he'd like that night out of the meals we've planned together. :-) Soo... these are the ones I'm planning on this week:

1. Fish, rice, veggies
2. Grilled ham & cheese with soup
3. Chicken, twice baked potatoes, green beans
4. Hamburgers with homestyle fries
5. Spaghetti, salad, rolls
6. Homemade bean & cheese burritos, salad

Saturday our plan is to go out to eat & shop for next weeks meals. :o)

Want to join in?
Organized Junkie hosts this each week.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Your menu looks great!
Blessings~
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Unknown said...

Welcome to MPM! It's alot of fun, great way to add to your recipe collection and yeah, did I mention the fun yet? lol
I am one of those that doesn't have specific days assigned. It really depends on what's going on that day. Just having an idea of choices helps me alot.

Anonymous said...

I'm coming over for twice baked potatoes!

Melissa said...

Welcome! Your menu looks yummy! Have a great week!

Laura said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Thanks so much for joining in and I hope it helps you stick to creating a menu plan each week.

Have a great week :)

Laura