Monday, May 07, 2007

How's your Monday?

So far so good. I am LOVING staying up in order to get my home in order before going to bed. It feels soo good to wake to a fresh sparkling home!!! Plus I am finding I actually get some time all alone which is just weird feeling - I'm sure some of you know what I mean. :o) I have to force myself to stay up beyond my hubs. This weekend worked out great. Saturday I stayed up really late (Sunday we always nap, so it was no big deal for me), but I was able to really clean my house well without distraction. WOW!! I got my ironing done for Sunday so that I wasn't trying to cram it all in like usual right before heading out for church. Nope, we woke up with all of our clothes prepared and I was able to even make a nice breakfast for my family. It was great!! Plus, I got some time to spend alone with God praying before bed which was really nice. Last night wasn't so much work because I had done a lot Sat night. So, while my husband was outside cleaning his truck for his work week, I was able to get all of my work done so that I could go to be much earlier & spend some time with hubby. So, I'm flying high right now. We'll see how I can do the rest of the week...

I've had some posts going through my head I'm hoping to get them written out soon. I'm thinking though I am going to have a day or two of no computer. And, I'm thinking about trying to cut out the computer in the afternoon or morning, depending. I'll have to think about how to do that.

Hope your Monday is going as well as mine is. I think I'm going to switch my sidebar to put my "typical" day's to do list instead of coming to change it each day. And, since I've participated in Menu Plan Monday this week, I'll post that up too.

Have a great day!!
~Mercy~

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

WOW! You get a lot done at night!! I am so glad that is working for you. It won't work for me for two reasons. 1. My hubby likes me to go to bed at the same time as him and 2. If I stay up late I always waste the time on the computer!! I am proud of your self control. Did you hide the mouse??? LOL

Have a great week!!!

Just Me said...

Isn't it funny how staying up late is worth a few seconds of me time?Een if we are cleaning the living room or ironing! I've always been able to get more done when I'm the only one awake. I wonder why that is?!? Fun blog and good luck the rest of the week on keeping the living room clean. I've seemed to be fairly successful!