Saturday, July 07, 2007

Babies...

I'm having a baby, I'm having a baby! Yipee!!

It has been funny to watch reactions. With my last little girl people were so happy to find out that we were having another. Many said things like, "it's about time" with excitement in their words. This time however, most people have just smiled and said, "that's great." It's funny actually. We've pushed the limit - we've gone to THREE kids! Oh my!!

As you know it was a bit of a struggle for me. I was relieved when my husband just went ahead and made the decision, because thinking it was up to me was much too difficult for me. Thankfully, I have a God in heaven that answers prayers, so that I don't have to hold that weight. :o)

On the same note here's a video about taking over the world by making babies from Fox News.

By the way, I've been yucky feeling for a few days here now. Must have spoke too soon about not being sick. However, I AM doing much better than my last two pregnancies. I have not technically thrown up at all! Which is a MIRACLE!! I've just gotten really picky about food and feel like I have a constant nauseous feeling in my stomach. Thankfully it's just a season. And, thankfully it will pass!

1 comment:

Disney for Boys said...

Congratulations on your newset blessing!!! Children are a gift from God, you are blessed! :-)