Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independence Day 2007




Happy 4th of July to everyone!!


We are planning to have an easy day.
Trying not to do too much.
I'm hoping to find some type of
body of water and just sit there all day.
We'll see if I'll be able to or not. :o)


How very blessed we are to live in this country. I think about this often. The truth is, not many live like we. And, with that we have quite a responsibility to be givers. If anything, to at least be of a thankful heart. We are very blessed.


I have a hard time sometimes asking the Lord for blessing on our nation because of all of the evil that I see around. But, then I see amazing and beautiful people who love God and are trying to live for Him with all they have. That's what makes me still believe that God can and will bless this nation for His good and glory. So, with that, I pray for His grace to pour out upon our Country, that He would save and set free all those in bondage, and let His name be glorified! Amen.




Have a blessed Fourth Of July!


~Mercy~


No comments: