Monday, July 02, 2007

SURPRISE: I'm having a BaBy!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, you read that right. I'm pregnant. Amazing I know. I think so too. It all has happend so quickly. I'll tell you the whole story here in a little bit. I just said I'd tell you after the weekend was over so I didn't want to let you down. Cuz I just know you've been checking back here every two seconds all day to see if my secret was out yet. Um, yeah, Rrriiigghhtt... :o)

Anyway, I'll try to write back to you after a bit and tell the whole story. In the meantime, if you read this and you know my phone number, you need to call so I can tell you in person. It's just been busy. We went out of town this weekend - and I had to tell the grandparents first you know.

I'm tired, kids are tired and I gotta go.
talk to you in a little...

tee hee hee - I'm having a baby!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!:-)
Call you later. Gotta get some school done.

runningtothecross said...

Sorry Mercy...

Can't call you cuz I don't have your phone number! )O:

I guess I will just have to wait! Although...You DO have my email...(drumming my fingernails) and I have a cell phone with lots of minutes. ;OD

Hmmmm....

Congratulations!
I could have guessed that you were pregnant! God has a way of opening our hearts when we are ready!

Blessings!
Heather

Dawn said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations! We're so pleased for you.
Dawn x

Peculiar Blogs said...

YEAH!!! WOOHOO!!!! HALLELUJAH!!! I would call you if I could. :-) Congratulations. I am so excited for you. (I was hoping that was the news...)