Wednesday, August 15, 2007

On my mind...

Pray without ceasing.

Isn't that sentence a lot to take in? Then, applying it to your life is even harder. Recently God has been placing that scripture in my mind all the time. Reminding me that my life, every thought, every action, every second of it should be surrendered to the Lord. Especially when life seems hard. Especially when my hormones are raging and it takes everything I have to not blow up or break down. These are the times when I need to keep my every single moment in His hands. Life changes when you willingly put each situation that you face before His throne. All of a sudden I find myself being Spirit filled instead of reacting from my own flesh. Instead of thinking on how I think life should be, or what I should do, I give it all to God.

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

No comments: