Monday, December 10, 2007

Praises to God!!!!!!

Yay!!!!

It came!
IT CAME!!!!

We honestly were losing hope. To remind you of what in the world I am talking about, click here. We had lost our rent and didn't expect to get it back. We went ahead and paid the landlord again and just expected that we would "work it out" as we could. Christmas was looking a little bleak, but hey - it's not all about gifts, right? :-)

I am so thankful. I opened the mailbox today and there it was staring right at me- the missing envelope. Oh I could jump for joy!! YAY!!

I just wanted to let you all know the awesome news. And give God glory. And say thank you to everyone who may have said a prayer for our family. There were lots of waves of doubt as we heard story after story telling us how they had lost mail and never found it again, how a mailman in our town had been taking mail awhile back and how thieves can "white wash" (or essentially wash in the washing machine) checks to cash them. Yeah. So, we had some moments that tested our faith. But, praise God - He is SO faithful!!

Thank you again for everyone who lifted up our circumstance.

1 comment:

Lara said...

What a relief! I'm so happy for you!