Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Still in 2nd Kings?

As you may have noticed, I'm having Bible issues. There are a lot of excuses reasons why. Part of it has to do with the fact that I don't really like my bible that I was SO happy about before. It's falling apart (which is not uncommon for my bibles to do, but it seemed to happen way too quick) so it's a pain to read. I've found since I've been pregnant I haven't wanted to read anything for some reason - my attention span has been seriously lacking. And, on and on.

Really I am reading daily. Just slowly and I've been doing some jumping around in my study as well, which messes up my "tracking" of where I'm at in the Bible.

I'm hoping actually to buy a new Bible soon. I am going to go back to my old style of the compact type and not hard bound. It's so much easier to tote it around & snuggle up to read. I miss that.

I just wanted to assure you that God is still speaking to me.

Oh and I am still working on memorizing Psalm 91. No one has really challenged me & I keep forgetting to work on it. But, little by little I have been hiding God's word in my heart.

No comments: