Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This and that

We're moving!

I know not many are following this blog, but a long time ago I wrote about the blessing of our home. And, the miracle that God was doing through our landlord putting a new home where this one was at. Well...time went by and it didn't happen. In the meantime, the house got worse and worse and - we couldn't take it anymore! God said it was time to move. So, I began to pray and pray. My exact prayer was "God, blow our minds" because He is amazing like that.

He did.

Beyond anything I ever thought possible.



















Isn't that beautiful?

Wow. I can't wait to look at that all the time. Sigh.

The 31st of Jan. is the big moving day.

Anyway, in the meantime Christmas was great. My husband got a dutch oven and he's been out cooking all the time having a great time. Here's some bananna bread I made up and he cooked up.




















The recipe called for pennies underneath to let the air flow around it. Isn't that funny?


1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

What an AWESOME Blessing!! And I am still here, reading! :-) I love seeing you have a new post! ((HUGS)) Kahri