Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The air is warming up!


















LOL!
Isn't that the funniest picture?
(got it from http://www.laundrylist.org/)

Yes, the air is getting warmer over here. My children are wanting to ride their bikes all over the place. And I am ready to get outside & try to do SOMETHING with this nice yard of mine. It is a tad bit overwhelming for me. I'm not much of a gardener (though I'd love to be) and this yard requires too much maintenance for us. What is a great way to force yourself out when you feel like you have ENTIRELY too much work to do to be playing out in the yard?

---Hang Your Clothes Out To Dry!---

That's where I'll be today. Since I have equipped in this yard already for me a clothes line, I plan to be out there today hanging up my clothes. It really does work pretty good. Especially on a really sunny day. Sometimes by the time I get my first load up, the wash is over & it's time to hang that one up. It goes pretty quick. Yes, the clothes get a little more rough, but you know, it's worth it for the fact that you are saving money & you are enjoying the fresh air!

No comments: