Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Must. Finnish. Book...

I am T I R E D. The past two nights I've stayed up really late. Last night was 2:30. I'm working on my grandpa's book. I had no idea what all publishing a book entails. I am learning a lot. It seems that there's only just a few things to do and then I'm done, but those few things seem to take a lot of time. Literally, I have been glued to this computer trying to Finnish this thing for two days. And, I'm not done!

As I am posting my thoughts on motherhood and homekeeping, I'm missing my home! And, yes, it's missing me too. It's becoming quite a wreck. Poor hubby has been working late and had music practice last night, so he hasn't been able to help out either. It's just a season. It's just a season. It will be over soon.

Anyway, I'd better get back to this project. Still have a lot to do...

Have a great day in Jesus!

No comments: